14th – 15th – 16th March 2016 Abu Dhabi – UAE
Why this is a MUST GO Forum? The event features:
- 20+ Industry Leading Speakers sharing unique information and experience through a two day exclusive stream of presentations for you to take back to your company as the Forum material.
- Unique Panel Discussions to provide you with the answers to overcome your future plans and challenges.
- Complimentary Workshops for all conference attendees: gain exclusive access to intensive training sessions and the latest technology updates.
- Selected Group of Professionals eager to meet, share and network during the Forum.
- Technology Exhibiting Area demonstrating the best in Simulation Technologies and Training services. Widen your pool of service providers to ensure you have the best available option for your corporate strategy.
The 2nd ME Nuclear Power Plant Simulation Forum is rapidly becoming the must-attend event in the region for Nuclear Power Plants and everyone involved in the Simulator Industry. The Forum in the beautiful city of Abu Dhabi is the only business conference in Middle East for the nuclear industry with the focus on simulators.
It will bring together those who are involved with simulators, training personnel, training managers, operation support managers and anyone with an interest in nuclear power plant simulators or those who develop or use simulation tools for nuclear power plants. This event will give an excellent opportunity for networking, benchmarking and business development with industry peers, contractors, vendors, suppliers and regulators.
Attendees can hear cutting edge presentations on:
- Severe Accident Simulation, Simulators after Fukushima
- New Build & Recent Simulator Projects
- Public Awareness/ Acceptance
- Licensing & Regulation
- Simulator Technology Updates
- Simulation and 3D Visualization,
- Other Applications for NPP Simulation
- Regulatory Perspective
- New Reactors Update
- Simulation and Training for NNB
The latest technologies, projects, codes, 3D visualization and simulation, strategies and focus points for the present and Nuclear New Build will be presented and demonstrated by an excellent speaker line-up.
During the coffee and networking breaks, attendees will be sharing and networking with our speakers, lead technology suppliers, exhibitors and amongst themselves in the exhibitor area. Those are always great opportunities to get demonstrations of latest technologies, exchange industry information with their peers, talk business and enjoy a drink and snack.
With the help and commitment from our sponsors and speakers and the feedback, interest and need for information shown by the attendees on previous editions we will be working towards a 2nd edition with a more complete interactive experience.