16th – 17th – 18th February 2016 Abu Dhabi – UAE
Why this is a MUST GO Forum? The event features:
- 20+ Industry Leading Speakers sharing unique information and experience through a two day exclusive stream of presentations for you to take back to your company as the Forum material.
- Exclusive tour/visit to a brand new technology state of the art training center for a full day of interactive sessions.
- Unique Panel Discussions to provide you with the answers to overcome your future plans and challenges.
- Complimentary Workshops for all conference attendees: gain exclusive access to intensive training sessions and the latest technology updates.
- Selected Group of Professionals eager to meet, share and network during the Forum.
- Technology Exhibiting Area demonstrating the best in Simulation Technologies and Training services. Widen your pool of service providers to ensure you have the best available option for your corporate strategy.
From previous editions:
“Great time spent to meet latest technologies used for Operator Training, on both; the Control Room Operators with advance Operator Training Simulators and the Field Operators with Immersive Training Simulator”
Product Manager SIEMENS COMOS Walkinside
“Excellent event, Excellent organization, thanks for bringing such an important event to our region, looking forward to future editions!”
Training Supervisor, ZADCO, UAE
“Very informative Forum, good networking and learning opportunities, we will definitely be there again next year!”
Operations Instructor, ADNOC, UAE
“The Conference has been a unique opportunity to capture in 3 days the State of the Art of the Operator Training Systems (OTS) and Immersive Training Systems (ITS), and discuss among colleagues what is next to come in this industry.Thanks for this opportunity and we are sure we will be back next year.”
“Forum was excellent place to see how simulators used around the world”
Education Coordinator PL 4 – Neste Oil, Finland
“All aspects for the use of simulation in the Oil and Gas Industry were fully discussed and future possibilities were explored”
ROV Resource and Training Manager, Technip UK
“With simulations playing such a key role in the mining industry, this conference was an important milestone in the development of a community of mining focused learning professionals.”
Creative Director, Obvious Choice, Australia
Following a successful series of events in Oil & Gas and Nuclear Training & Simulation, NRG Events have now scheduled the 3rd Middle East Oil & Gas Training & Simulation Forum on the 16th – 17th – 18th February Abu Dhabi – 2016. The event – unique in its kind in the region – will be an excellent platform for networking, benchmarking, exchanging business ideas and the latest developments in the Oil and Gas industry.
The Forum will address skills development requirements and effective training approaches that can apply to the full span of employees in today’s Oil and Gas Industry, from new workers to experienced, Design, Projects, Operation and Maintenance employees, HoD’s, and Mid-senior level management personnel.
The challenge for many End Users throughout Plant lifecycle is to manage the replacement of retiring employees to the new generation without disturbing Productivity and improve Plant reliability.This 3-day event will focus on the latest developments in Training with the use of Technology/ Simulation as a tool for both upstream and downstream, process simulation, pipelines, safety, drilling, business process simulations, HSE, HR/Training and Development, the use of Technology and Simulation in Academic courses and more. We will also have a number of workshops hosted by some of the sponsors/service & solution providers to involve part of the audience in the practical use of Simulation for Training & Operation. A couple of interactive panel sessions will also be part of the agenda, discussing the most current topics in the industry with key speakers as panelists.
The NOC’s, IOC’s, Contractors, Training Providers, Consultancies, Universities and Industry Organizations will present case studies and share experiences in this field.
Looking forward to meeting you in Abu Dhabi!!